Mix liquid vitreous medium and colourful acrylics to create your own modern resin-like canvas artwork. Your piece will need to dry overnight before you can pick up to take home.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
Workshops scheduled before 6:30 pm: Ages 6* to Adult
Workshops scheduled 6:30 pm and later: Ages 14 to Adult
*Kids aged 6–11 must be accompanied by an Adult Participant. Both adult and child must be registered and paid for. Maximum 2 kids per adult participant.
HOW LONG IS THE WORKSHOP?
Up to one hour.
WHAT DO I MAKE?
Each participant creates one 8″×8″ stretched canvas painting.
HOW THIS WORKSHOP WORKS
DRESS FOR MESS!
- Attend the workshop on the date & time you selected.
- Watch our curator's step by step demonstration.
- The demo is about 15 minutes, which means you really have to be on time. :) The demo will commence within 5 minutes of the scheduled start time.
Please arrive on time to ensure you get the full instructions. Even come a little early! Look around, say hi! Please, please, be on time.
- After the demo, you have around 45 minutes to create your pouring painting.
- The creating time is self-directed for you to enjoy the process of creating!
- Each person is responsible for cleaning their area at the end of the workshop.
- We use professional materials and art supplies which means paint may stain clothing, shoes and jackets. We have aprons at the studio to borrow, but wet paint may be lurking around any corner. Please note, even if you are not doing a painting workshop, you may still get paint on you.
- 4Cats is not responsible for damage to clothing or personal belongings. Please leave the ball gowns and tuxedos at home.
Pouring paintings are ready to take home the next day as they need overnight to dry. Please note we are able to store artwork for up to 2 weeks only.
Workshops are sold by the seat.
We do not have space for observers/helpers.
Each person attending must be registered.
Please click here
for workshop policies and FAQs.